Friday, August 7, 2009

soul remains

have you ever felt empty?

Soul remains

I walked down the street and met a poor man I offered him all that I could
He took it from me but it wasn't enough, enough to fill up the void.

What will remain of my soul how can I carry the load
maybe I'll walk it a night and a day maybe it will dissolve

I grew a bit more I thought I’m immune, just than my son came crying in
I tried to show him that I'm not afraid but there I was frozen with fear

What will remain of my soul how come that I'm not that brave
remember that when you was just little child your dad was the best one can have

I'm taking your hand and I drown in your eyes, your eyes are ponds green and blue
I'm sure that you know me right through and through I hope I'm worthy to you.

What will become of my soulnow that there's a chance to break through
maybe I'll kiss you goodnight when you sleep and slowly will go far from you

No comments: